This guide is for accessiBe customers who have active accessWidget licenses and want to add or update a billing method. Please keep in mind that you can have multiple billing methods in one account in the case that different websites are to be paid for by different credit cards.
1. Go to your account area by clicking on ‘Account’ in the upper right corner on accessiBe’s website.
2. Click on the ‘Billings & payment’ section in the menu.
3. Once you’ve saved your information, click on the ‘accessWidget’ section of the menu.
4. Choose the website you want to update a payment method for and click on ‘Manage’ at the far right of the row. Make sure this website is currently on an ‘Active’ license.
5. From within the website management window, scroll down to where it says ‘Select a billing method for your plan’ and choose the billing method that you added/updated. Then click ‘Save Selected Method’.
Alright, let's Schedule!