Need some help  with accessiBe?
Find your answers  here!
1. Open the Weebly editor, and click on ‘Settings’
2. In the left side menu, click on ‘SEO’
3. Add Site Description
4. In the ‘Footer Code’ section paste the implementation script you received from us when you registered your site for our service.
If you do not have an implementation script go to your accessiBe account, click on the ‘Installation’ page. You also have the option to choose the ‘Advanced & Customized Installation’ if you have decided to customize the solution according to your website’s brand design.
5. Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page
6. Click ‘Publish’ in the top right corner
That's it! You have successfully installed the accessiBe system on your site and it is now making your site fully accessible.
Alright, let's Schedule!