If you’re using a popular CMS or website builder, we probably have a dedicated guide for you. You can find those here. If not, you can follow these steps to easily install accessWidget:
1. Go to your account area by clicking on ‘Account’ in the upper right corner on accessiBe’s website.
2. Go to the ‘Installation’ section of the main menu.
3. Choose between ‘Quick & Basic installation’ or ‘Customized & Advanced Installation’.
4. Once you’ve chosen your desired installation method, copy and paste the presented script.
5. Log in to your website builder and paste the code within the footers menu of your website, or place it just before the closing body tag.
If you’re not installing accessWidget by yourself, you’ll also notice an “@send instructions” option within the Installation page as well. This allows you to send all of the instructions right to your developer or webmaster for install.
Note: regardless of the installation method, it is imperative to read our Website Onboarding Guide and follow the instructions to ensure proper installation and performance.
Alright, let's Schedule!