Many of our accessWidget customers prefer an annual payment plan because not only is it 20% cheaper than the monthly plan, but it ensures ongoing peace of mind that their website is accessible and protected from litigation. If you chose the monthly plan and want to upgrade to an annual plan, here’s how:
1. Go to your account area by clicking on ‘Account’ in the upper right corner on accessiBe’s website.
2. Click on the ‘accessWidget’ option on the main menu.
3. Choose the website that you want to upgrade to an annual payment plan. Then click on ‘Manage’ at the far right of the row.
4. Where it says ‘Need to update your plan?’ click on the ‘Annual Billing’ option. Then click on ‘Update plan’
5. On the confirmation screen, you’ll see the amount that you’ll be charged. Click ‘Confirm’ to complete the upgrade.
Alright, let's Schedule!