Many of our accessWidget customers prefer an annual payment plan because not only is it 20% cheaper than the monthly plan, but it ensures ongoing peace of mind that their website is accessible and compliant. If you chose the monthly plan you can chose to upgrade to an annual plan.
How to upgrade to an annual payment plan
1. On the accessiBe homepage, click Login in the top right corner, and log in to your account.
2. Go to My Licenses on the top menu. Here you will find all of the websites that you have registered for an accessWidget license.
3. Click on the website that you want to upgrade to an annual payment plan.
4. Under Need to update your plan? click Annual Billing.
5. Click Update Plan.
On the confirmation screen, you’ll see the amount that you’ll be charged.
6. Click Confirm Purchase to complete the upgrade.